- (verb) (-hia,-tia) to look in one direction, look steadily, focus on, zero in on, concentrate on, take aim
- (noun) focus, concentration on.
Arotahi is Ao Tawhiti's new learning management system. This is the place to record your learning by:
- making a Rangitaki (Blog) about your learning, from class, hapori, SDL or an OSLD.
- recording Kanohi ki te kanohi (face to face or one to one) meetings.
- recording notes from your hui about your individual education plan for the term.
It is also where students Year 7 and up can find akoranga (course) information each term.
The LMS uses the same login and password information (synced daily) as the PORTAL or you may authenticate with your school google account.
The PORTAL is where you can:
- find your timetable.
- see live attendance data.
- see financial information.
- request school details to be changed.
- look at all NCEA data.
- see all results from across the school:
- Learning Outcomes.
- Baseline testing.
- NCEA results and entries.
Mā te kimi ka kite, Mā te kite ka mōhio, Mā te mōhio ka mārama