If you enjoy reading and writing, or if you need a little encouragement, then Read, Write and Eat could be for you. Here is what our lessons will look like:
- 15 minutes speed writing, editing and proof-reading
- 10 minutes GPS (grammar, punctuation & spelling)
- 5 minutes baking break
- 25 minutes reading (as a class or with a book of your choice)
- 5 minutes reading reflection
On day one, we'll set up the class by identifying your writing goals, finding books to read, and creating a baking roster for each lesson.
- A device to write on or an exercise book and pencil;
- A book or audiobook of your choice to read or a readiness to read a book the class chooses; and
- A willingness to bake and/or bring something to share with the class once or twice during the course*.
- Your phone in your bag.
* If money is an issue or you don't have space to bake at home, we will work something out. All good.