In this course we will look at how to create, format, and edit documents, presentations, and spreadsheets using Google Docs, Slides, and Sheets. These skills will be invaluabe for future reports and assessments. The skills that we will learn are below:
- Creating and formatting documents
- Collaboration and sharing features
- Basic editing and formatting skills
- Tables, lists, and page setup
- Inserting images and links
- Data entry and manipulation
- Formulas and functions
- Charts and graphs
- Conditional fomatting.
- Inserting text boxes, images, shapes, and videos onto slides.
- Formatting text (font, size, colour, style).
- Arranging and aligning objects on slides.
- Using the Explore tool to find and insert content.
- Slide transitions (how one slide changes to the next).
- Animations for individual elements within slides.